Tuesday, March 21, 2017

SOME UPDATES NEEDED

Recently I was doing a search on David Shoch and found a new blog website named, "The Latter Rain Movement of '48" authored by Archibald Thackeray. Brother Thackeray has done an outstanding job of researching and publishing from some original sources.  I have posted the link and recommend you take a look.

It has been a while since I updated this website and now I think I can safely say I have "connected the dots" or "followed the breadcrumbs" or however you might describe my discovery of the deep undercurrent of the move of God in our nation. You see, the United States has been the 800 pound gorilla in Biblical eschatology for the better part of one hundred years and the predominant (and dominant) view has posited a pre-tribulation rapture utilizing dispensationalism as a new systematic theology to make their presuppositions fit. I was brought up Lutheran and the Lutherans never believed that. Lutheranism has always been post-trib and Martin Luther believed that since Calvary the Jews have been the synagog of satan. I grew to maturity in Charlotte Baker's church being taught, correctly, that Hal Lindsey did not have the correct view. But it was definitely the minority view as I found in more recent years fellowshipping with the Foursquare, Word-of-Faith and Assemblies of God. No one wants to fight with his brothers so I mostly kept my views to myself, waiting for the day when I knew our God would vindicate the correct view.

My current plan is to update this website to reflect what I have recently found. I can now say with some determination that the main stream where our god is moving in the earth today is exhibited in the new movement called the New Apostolic Reformation. I read, and heartily recommend you read the book by C. Peter Wagner, "This Changes Everything." Believe me, it will change you. Since reading this book I have found other ministries that seem to have a refreshing amount of genuine anointing that are part of the restored apostles and prophets today. Hallelujah!

For instance, Robert Henderson has a wonderful ministry showing the saints how to take our rightful place and win cases in the courts of God. Dutch Sheets has an obvious apostolic anointing for leading the Body of Christ today. And Chuck Pierce has a wonderful prophet's anointing. There are more. I hope to exhibit them here. Blessings to all!

-=Ken=-

No comments:

Post a Comment